Amid the beating of the Dhak (traditional drums) and the captivating sounds of the Shankha (conch), Mother Goddess Durga arrives from her heavenly abode to bless all her children. The eastern Indian states of West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Tripura, Jharkhand and Bihar celebrate Durga Puja with much zest, devotion and joy. With Sashti Tithi, begins the glorious festival of Durga Puja, that witnesses larger-than-life clay-made sculptures of the Mother Goddess, her sons Kartikeya and Ganesha as well as Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati. As devotees gear up to celebrate Durga puja, send these messages to friends and family to share joy and happiness.
Happy Durga Puja wishes, quotes, images, WhatsApp messages and greetings
- May Goddess Durga shower you with her choicest blessings. A very Happy Durga Puja to you and your loved ones.
- Shubho Sashti. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy Durga Puja.
- Greetings to you on the occasion of Durga Puja. Subho Sashti.
- On Sashti, here’s extending my heartfelt greetings to you and your loved ones.
- This Durga Pujo, may all your dreams come true, and may you succeed in all your endeavours. Joy Maa Durga.
- This Durga Pujo, may you be blessed with Maa Durga’s strength, Maa Saraswati’s wisdom and Maa Lakshmi’s wealth. Here’s wishing you a very blissful Durga Pujo.
- Here’s praying for your good health on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja.
- May Maa Durga bless you with good health, wealth, happiness, prosperity and long life. Joy Maa Durga.
- Here’s extending my heartfelt greetings and best wishes on the joyous occasion of Durga Puja.
- May you be showered with eternal bliss, good health and success as Maa Durga arrives from her heavenly abode this year.
- May the auspicious sounds of the dhak and the divine shankho reverberate in your life. May Maa Durga’s arrival end all your miseries. Happy Durga Puja to you and your family.
- Durga Pujo’r Shubhechcha to you and your loved ones.
- May all sufferings and agonies end with the arrival of Maa Durga, who epitomises Shakti. Here’s wishing you a very blissful Durga Puja.
- Yaa Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Shanti Roopen Samsthitaa, Namas Tasyai Namas Tasyai Namas Tasyai Namo Namah. A very Happy Durgo Pujo to you and your family.
- It is that time of the year when Maa Durga visits the Earth from her heavenly abode. Let us celebrate her arrival and seek her blessings for a better future.
- With the blessings of Maa Durga, may you achieve success in all your endeavours. A very Happy Durga pujo to you and your family.
- There’s something magical about this festival. It transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary, darkness into light and agony into ecstasy. Maa Durga brings along with her unparalleled energy, happiness and joy. Happy Durga Puja to you and your family.
Here’s wishing one and all a very Happy Durga Puja.